Prevent Vision Loss
Periodic eye exams are an essential routine of preventive health care. Early diagnosis and treatment are important to maintain good vision and, when possible, prevent permanent vision loss.
New Advances in Technology
Within the last few years, there has been an influx of new, state-of-the-art equipment to assist doctors in diagnosing and treating eye and systemic conditions.
With this new technology, we are able to more effectively screen, treat and maintain specific conditions, such as glaucoma and macula degeneration.
Diagnostic Technology offered at Optique:
• OCT: Macula & glaucoma analyzer
• Optos: Digital imaging technology
• Visual Field Analyzer: Optic nerve function
• Anterior photography: Corneal disease, dry eye & contact lens fittings
• Wavefront Abberometer: Measures higher order aberrations for sharper optics
• Digital Topographer: Corneal measuring device to assist in specialty lens fittings
Custom Eye Care
At Optique, our staff has a commitment to providing each client with optimised eye care, tailored to their specific needs. Dr. Cohen has years of experience and an extensive background in primary eye care, ocular disease diagnosis and management, surgical co-management, and custom contact lens fittings.
Dr. Cohen and his team at Optique at West Paces are proud to serve the people in the greater Atlanta area – and help them obtain their personal best vision.
We are now accepting most health insurance plans. Call us today for more details about your policy.